Porcelain Dental Veneers or Lumineers in Miami Beach, FL
The Best Cosmetic Dentistry in Miami Beach to Transform Your Smile
Miami Beach dental veneers
What Are Dental Veneers?
What Problems Can Dental Veneers Fix?
- Adjusting the color of teeth
- Correcting imperfections on teeth
- Fixing crooked teeth
- Fixing misshapen teeth
- Repairing minor damage or chips
- Adjusting the size of teeth
- Adjusting the shape of teeth
- Fixing gaps between teeth
- Helping match color of adjacent teeth
What Are Some Advantages of Porcelain Veneers Over Other Dental Treatments
- Porcelain veneers will not stain over time
- Veneers are highly aesthetic
- Porcelain Veneers can be made to blend with the color of surrounding teeth
- Tooth color, shape, and position can be improved at the same time with veneers
- Requires only two appointments
Are Lumineers The Same As Porcelain Dental Veneers
- Lumineers require little to no tooth preparation
- Lumineers are also technically porcelain veneers but they are placed on top of your existing teeth to improve shape and color
- Lumineers are more conservative than conventional porcelain veneers and requires no anesthesia
- Lumineers are ideal for patients that have smaller teeth since there is essentially little to no-prep, Lumineers can make small teeth bigger or flat teeth bulkier
Porcelain Dental Veneer Procedure
Do Porcelain Dental Veneers Look Natural?
Give us a call at (305) 532-9114 to get the bright smile you deserve today.